Are you passionate about talent and business development? Are you results driven? Do you have a heart of persuasion? Join this specialised Human Capital Solutions consultancy based in Ormonde, JHB South offering a thorough, discreet and above all professional recruitment service to companies and individuals throughout Africa established for over 10 years.
We specialise in character-matching and take the time to understand the business, the company and the people. They provide a valuable service to its clients by helping them attract and hire the top calibre of talent for their industry. Their aim from the start has been to deliver an outstanding recruitment service to individuals and companies in Africa and beyond who seek the best of the best.
We are looking for dynamic individuals who are passionate about sales, relationship building and believe in success and good supervisory skills. You must be a good communicator, have great interpersonal skills and be professional.
Duties & Responsibilities
The responsibilities include:
- Sales & Marketing of Human Capital services (Professional recruitment, Soft skills training and HR Consulting services)
- Eventually lead a team of 4 Consultants and Administrators and drive weekly, monthly and quarterly targets
- Talent sourcing in various industries
- Drive a 360 degree recruitment process
- Identify new business and maintain existing business
- Provide expert consultation and support services with respect to staff recruitment to the line management
- Ensure effective delivery and an integrated approach of the recruitment process (advertising, interviewing and placing of candidates) across the Group.
- Ensure accurate weekly and monthly progress reporting.
- Ensure effective management of probation processes through line management.
- Ensure up to date knowledge of relevant legislation (LRA; EEA; SDA and FAIS) as well as recruitment best practices.
- Keep up to date with changes in company policy, procedure and structures.
- Coordinate and implement proactive recruitment strategies and solutions to ensure effectiveness, consistency and compliance to the Group Recruitment Policy.
- Build, maintain and manage relationships with the Recruitment Team, internal and external applicants, line managers, service providers and the HR Team.
- Ensure effective service delivery to meet customer needs.
- Source/develop clients that seek Human Capital services advice such as: Industrial Relations, Training, Role Profile, HR Strategy, HR policies, HR Audit, Recruitment.
- Source, screen and register candidates to place in client vacancies
- Engage with clients in a client centric manner
- Deliver on service expectations with internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure that expectations are managed
- Identify and develop new business opportunities by researching the client base in our area
- Sending out marketing mailers and e-shots to clients in order to generate business
- Conducting extensive telephone sales calls and arranging meetings with potential clients. Adhere to all legal requirements and internal compliance
- Advice business with new HR legislation
Desired Experience & Qualification
Required Skills and Experience
- A minimum of a National Diploma / Bachelors Degree qualification in commercial discipline is required
- You must have at least 3 to 5 years solid services sales experience of recruitment or related services in a corporate environment including business development
- Must have a good sales track record and a stable employment record
- Human Capital solutions consulting experience is an advantage
- Business development / recruitment consulting experience in Engineering, ICT or Commercial sectors is an advantage
- You must be fluent in English and be able to communicate well
- You must have your own reliable motor vehicle as the role requires traveling from time to time
- Experience in competency based hiring approaches
- Knowledge of recruitment principles, methods, techniques and resources
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse environment
- Planning & implementation skills
- Ability to manage a diverse workload coupled with the ability to deal effectively with both short notice demands and ongoing workload
- Strong customer service orientation